I was quite infrequent in December and January when it came to blogging. This month I decided to begin a new blog and work on it seriously. A week later I was nominated for this award thanks to Flames of Thoughts. It came as a pleasant surprise.
Now something about this award:
- Liebster means you love some fellow blogger’s work and want to appreciate it by this gesture.
- You have to post 11 things about yourself, after you get the nominations.
- You have to answer 11 questions, asked by the blogger who nominated you.
- You have to nominate 11 other bloggers having less than 200 followers, like you were nominated.
- Notify your nominations candidates by commenting on their blogs.
- Post Liebster’s picture on your post as a gesture of acceptance.
Here are the 11 random things about me:
1) I love driving, especially on highways and at night.
2) I cannot stand people who gossip, hate gossiping myself, absolutely abhor double faced people and generally confront them.
3) I can live on pepsi, cheese and chocolates. Pepsi is like dope to me, it energizes me instantaneously and chocolate should generally be plain or dark, no caramel. I used to love snickers but got bored of it.
4) I am practical in most of the situations but an idealist when it comes to relationships.
5) I don’t like Math at all, not even a bit but somehow I always have to do it. Whenever I think I have gotten rid of it it comes back to me.
6) I am a little scared of driving a two-wheelers but when it comes to riding the pillion, I love it, even more so when the weather is pleasant or it is cold. Nothing feels like the cold winter chill when you are riding on a two-wheeler, it is just amazing.
7) I like being around water bodies, beaches, lakes, dam, anything and everything even swimming pool. They are always calm, serene and relaxing. Reason why Sukhna lake is my favorite spot in Chandigarh. I can never get bored of going there.
8) Well this is kind of obvious, I love my mom the most.
9) I absolutely hate quarrels whether it is me quarreling or people around me.
10) I am not a huge talker, prefer listening and if it is a senseless conversation I am probably not even listening.
11) Lately, I have been forgetting things too much. I go to the grocers and forget what I was there for, I don’t remember where I keep things, so yeah I have a bad memory.
Now the eleven answers to Flames of thoughts questions:
1) What would you do if there wouldn’t be any water on earth?
Look for a substitute or go on a journey to discover a planet with water.
2) What is one thing that makes you sick, but you still do it?
Can’t really think of anything. Attend classes maybe? I always get a headache when I try to listen to the professors.
3) What if your blog gets a ‘Simply stupid award’?
Does that exist? I will probably tell my friends, who generally think I am not stupid and crazy like they are.
4) What is the most amazing abuse anyone has ever given you?
You are an absolute bitch, I thanked the person who said this.
5) What is your idea of world after 100 years?
6)What will happen if you become the President of your country for rest of your life?
There are a million things I can think of, littering will be banned in this country, stricter laws, immense security for women. This is just a few things. This question can be answered in a complete post.
7) What was the most embarrassing situation you ever faced?
My friends were at subway and we fell short of money to pay and had no way of going back home or college.
8) What will happen if one day God tells you that you are Devil on earth?
Being an atheist, I wonder if god will ever ask me that question.
9) Who was your first crush or infatuation?
Some guy in my chemistry class.
10) What will you say if one day Obama visits your home and tells you- “Kid! We need you. Now pull your pants up and pack your bags?
Do as instructed, it is Obama, after all.
11) If you were asked to slap one person, who would that be?
Depends on when I am asked, it could be anyone who is being atrocious at that point of time.
Here are my nominations, some of them might have more than 200 followers, nominating them because I follow and like them:
And finally my 11 questions:
a) What does blogging mean to you?
b) One thing that you can’t do but cannot stop yourself from doing it.
c) If given a chance to go in past, what era would you choose?
d) Who is your current crush?
e) What would you like to change about India?
f) If there is one person that you are okay with killing or getting killed, who would that be?
g) If you could write a book what would it be about?
h) Who is that one person you can do anything for and why?
i) One country or place you are dying to go to?
j) Is there any law you would like to be abolished? If yes, which one?
k) Being a blogger, how do you reach out to people and keep your readers engaged?